miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

My Embarasing Story!

One day I was at the Club Arabe with Juliana and her little sister during summer. We decided to eat sushi. We ate, and after that we went to take a walk around the Club. I was messing around with my cell phone. I was throwing it, and catching it. But after 4 times, I got closer to the edge of the stairs. When I therw it once more, I cought it, but I fell and landed on my back. Everyone that was playing tennis stared at me and were laughing quietly, but i knew they were laughing at me! And Juliana and Alejandra (Juliana's little sister) were laughing SO hard at me, they almost peed! I felt SO embarassed.

4 comentarios:

Isaa Ferrufino dijo...

Yas your story is very funny and embarrassing at the same time. When everyone was laughing did you run or act normal like if nothing really happened?

Cecilia dijo...

Jajaja yas embarrassing things always happen to you and to Juliana jaja(K)

Anónimo dijo...

Wow,I had alot of fun reading about your story.I can´t believe that you fell. But did you get hurt? What did you do after falling from the stairs? Did you cry or run away?

alopezbarton dijo...

It's too bad they didn't pee, then you could have laughed at them too!